We’ve posts some good methods to install Movie Box on iOS 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 without Jailbreak. Some times these methods can fail and are non effective if you don’t have your device jailbroken.
So we are posting a new method to Download and Install Movie Box 3.3.2 on iOS 8 with Jailbreak (Cydia needed). We’ll not install it directly using cydia but cydia is required to install some useful tools so you can use this method. This method can also be used to fix Movie Box 3.2.3 AirPlay errors.
- Step 1: Make sue you have a jailbroken device. You can check where to download Jailbreak tools both for Windows and Mac here: Jailbreak iOS 8
- Step 2: Launch Cydia from Home Screen
- Step 3: If you have a previous version from Movie Box (that probably is not working), remove it (the green icon will tell if some Movie Box version is signed)
- Step 4: Go to “Search Tab” again and search and install Zeusmos. You can also check here: Download and Install Zeusmos with Cydia
- Step 5: Install IPA Installer (if you don’t have it installed yet)
- Step 6: Reboot your iDevice
- Step 7: Open Safari and go to: http://dtathemes.com
- Step 8: Go to “Download Center” > “IPA Download Links“
- Step 9: Pick Movie Box 3.3.2
- Step 10: Tap on “Open with Zeusmos” (don’t do nothing in Zeusmos, only open in and close Zeusmos) – (see Image 1)
Image 1 – Step 10 – “Open with Zeusmos”
- Step 11: Open IPA Installer app from Home Screen
- Step 12: Go to: /var/mobile/Documents/SysData/Apps (see Image 2)
Image 2 – Step 12 – /var/mobile/Documents/SysData/Apps
- Step 13: Tap on “moviebox322.ipa“
- Step 14: Wait until IPA Installer is processing MovieBox IPA file. IPA Installer will take 3 steps: analyzing “moviebox322.ipa” file; installing Movie Box (v3.2.2); prompt successfully installation notice.
Image 3 – Step 14 – Processing IPA ..
Image 4 – Step 14 – Successfully Installed IPA
- Step 15: Open Movie Box from your Home Screen. Tap cancel when the app asks if you want to upgrade.
Movie Box 3.3.2 file-size: 6.4MB
Jailbreak / Cydia needed