For those who want to install vShare in their iOS 9 / 10 devices we have great news. vShare doesn’t need Jailbreak / Cydia to be installed. It can be installed on Unjailbroken devices.
Update: Since some time ago it was not possible to install vShare without a Computer because. If you run iOS 10 jump to this tutorial: Install vShare on iOS 10 without Computer / Jailbreak.
Important update: vShare launched vShare Professional + vShare Helper for PC. vShare launched an application for PC. Now vShare may be installed on PC then you connect your iDevice and install apps / games using your Computer directly on your iPhone / iPad using that application. Check here: Download vShare for PC.
Download and Install vShare on iOS 9 (iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS9.2 and iOS 9.3): vShare for iOS 9 can be installed directly following this simple process. If your device is not jailbroken probably you’ll get a minimal error after installation but the following instructions will have the simple steps to fix it. That’s the main reason of this post.
Want to know how to install vShare on iOS 9 with jailbreak? Go to the bottom of the page “with jailbreak section”.
Running iOS 8? Check this: Install vShare on iOS 8 (with and without Jailbreak).
Install vShare on iOS 9 device without Jailbreak
In this post we will show how to fix some errors in the installation process in unjailbroken devices namely: how to fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer error on vShare installation problem such as Unable to Download App. This will work in any iPhone including iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+.
Please note that we’ve used iPad for testing and to take the screenshots but this will work in any devices with iOS 9.
Step 1: Go to Safari app.
Step 2: Go to vshare.com.
Step 3: Tap “Download (Unjailbroken)” on the left. Note: If your device is jailbroken, tap Download
Step 4: When you get “ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare” > tap “Install“.
Step 5: Press the home button > Slide to the last page > wait until installation gets complete.
Step 6: When opening vShare app on iOS 9 probably you’ll see a prompted message: “Untrusted Enterprise Developer – “”iPhone Distribution (…)” has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been trustedm their enterprise app will not be avaiable for use.” > Tap “Cancel“.
Step 7: Press the Home button > Go to “Settings” > “General” > tap “Profiles” > search for the profile mentioned on the Step 6 message. In our case were: “Guangdon Adl..” in the first time and “Fujian Zheng..” in the second time we have tried. But the profile may be different for different users. > Press “Trust” > Press “Trust” one more time.
Step 8: Go back and open vShare again. vShare will open without crash now.
- Tip 1: If you are getting this message: “Unable to Download App: “vShare” could not be installed at this time“. Tap done and wait. Sometimes server is busy so try low traffic hours. Note: in that case don’t keep pressing “Retry” > delete the vShare app > wait some time > start on Step 1.
- Tip 2: If you get “Error Failed to contact the origin.” on vshare.com follow the same instruction for the Tip 1.
Install vShare on iOS 9 device with Jailbreak
You device is already jailbroken? Great. So you just need to to this additional steps before the Step 1 described before (in the “without jailbreak” tutorial):
- Step 1 (with jailbreak): Open up Cydia and go to “Sources”
- Step 2 (with jailbreak): Add one of these cydia sources: “http://appaddict.org/repo” or “http://repo.appvv.com” or “http://repocydia.com” or “http://repo.hackyouriphone.org”
- Step 3 (with jailbreak): Go to the “Search” tab and search for “Appsync” > Tap “Appsync for iOS 8” and install it.
- Step 4 (with jailbreak): Once you have Appsync for iOS8 installed (don’t worry it may run fine on iOS 9) go back to Step 1 of the “without jailbreak” tutorial and follow all the steps.
Note: Appsync was in previous versions known as IPA crack.
- Added instructions for “with jailbreak” devices – 15.2.12
- Added instructions to install vShare for PC such as vShare Helper
Note: please use this information for Educational proposes only. Make sure you have an original copy of any content before you download it / install it in you device. Use it as backup.