Pangu iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3: Pangu jailbreak team released a new jailbreak. Download it here for Windows / Mac. Download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3.
To complete your Pangu iOS 9.3.2 9.3.3 you’ll need:
- A Windows / Mac / Linux Computer
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download Pangu “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file (links next in this post)
Alternative: use the iOS 9.3.3 Online Jailbreak that doesn’t require a PC.
Other iOS versions: Download Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.
Despite knowing more alternatives we like to use Pangu because for the reputation of this jailbreak team.
Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3
- “On Demand Jailbreak“: this is the only Pangu Jailbreak versions which is “on demand”. What means that you have a “click-to-jailbreak” application that will jailbreak your device every time you run it. When you reboot your device you need to run the app to re-jailbreak your device.
- Compatibility: Pangu for iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3 is only compatible with 64-bit device. Only devices after iPhone 5s (including the 5s’s) are compatible.
Download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3
- Download “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file here.
How to use
You’ll need to have your iOS device connected to your computer.
1. After you’ve downloaded “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file drag it to Cydia Impactor and click “Start” from your computer.
Don’t worry. Your Apple ID is only used to create an Apple certificate.
3. Cydia Impactor will do all the work. Some errors like “disk full” you can ignore.
4. From your iOS device go to Settings app > tap General > tap Device Management. Tap under profile with your Apple ID. Trust the profile.
5. Launch the Pangu app from your iOS device and tap “Start” to jailbreak it.
Final note: if you have a normal Apple ID your certificate will probably drop in 7 days. For developer accounts the certificate will have 1 year duration. After certificate expiration you’ll need to back to step 1. This is one of the biggest limitations comparing with other jailbreak options.