If you want to bypass the iOS 8.02 LockScreen and access personal data, you will first have to go through a step by step process. So far this is one of the few bypass tricks that have been discovered for the new iOS 8 and it is a fairly easy one for those who have an Apple device that is running it
You will need to make sure that you have the latest firmware on your phone before getting started. It can be annoying having to unlock your iPhone before seeing your messages or reading texts, which is why this particular bypass can be so helpful and convenient.
- The first thing that you will need to do is to take the SIM card out of your iPhone. Use the tool that comes in the box of the equipment.
- Make certain that your iPhone is not connected to Wi-Fi so you will lose all service.
- After you have taken out your SIM card, allow your phone to get a signal so you are back online.
- Once you have told Siri a command, such as “Show me all of my emails”, simply edit the text and remove the “off”, so it reads “Show me all my emails”, and you should find that it will take you to your inbox.
- If your inbox appears but there is a message that says “Content Not Available”, simply ask Siri again and you should be able to see all of your emails.
- After you have done this you will be able to give Siri any command your want, such as to show your text messages, and the screen will appear without you having to first unlock the device.
- If you do not want Siri to allow you to send emails without a passcode the following section will explain how to change this.
- Tap “Settings” on your phone and go to “Notifications” and then “Messages”. Simply tap “Disable preview”, and you will always be prompted to enter your passcode when you tell Siri that you want to send an email.
- You will also be able to make it impossible to post Tweets and use Twitter without entering a passcode.
- In the next step you will have to put your SIM card back in and you can give Siri a command which will be carried out without having to enter your passcode.
This bypass does come with a security risk, so it is important to keep that in mind.