In this post we are giving a method to Install GBA Emulator on iOS 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 (Gameboy Advanced Emulator) with no jailbreak or Cydia.
After installing Homebrew Indie Games GBA Emulator, you’ll be able to play Super Mario, Pokemon & Zelda Within Minutes in any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to Install GBA Emulator on iOS 8.3 Without Jailbreak
- Step 1: The first thing you have to do is to Install HiPStore Without Jailbreak (it doesn’t requires Cydia if you follow the method in the post)
- Step 2: Change HiPStore language to English (this was also covered in the HiPStore Installation Post) so you can read the menus / information
- Step 3: Launch HiPStore from you iOS device Home Screen
- Step 4: Tap left icon (Menu) > Select Applications > Tap Search and input: Homebrew Indie Games (1)
- Step 5: Tap on the download blue arrow icon to start downloading (check the next image)
- Step 6: Tap Left Menu icon > My Applications > Downloading to check the download progress (it will take some minutes be patient and also make sure you keep tapping on the screen to ensure the download doesn’t freeze). If you get Timeout error just click in the refresh icon to start the download again (2)
- Step 7: When downloaded, a installation trust popup will appears on the screen, tap “Trust” and continue. Going to you Home Screen, you’ll see the Homebrew Indie Games icon. Tap the “Home Brew” app icon to launch the Emulator. You have 18 installed Indie games. You just need to tap left / righ to check the games you have installed.
- Step 8: You can explore Home Brew Settings: Auto Save, Load Autosaves on Launch and Enable / Disable Autolock.
Some notes about the installation
- We’ve noticed that due the big amount of traffic that HiPStore is receiving the connection can be slow so the download will take a while
- If you get any error like Timeout error or others, tap on the icon you see after the download bar it will resume your download
- If the download progress attains 100% and the app installation doesn’t pops up, tap the “refresh download icon” (the blue arrow)