Install HIPStore Without Jailbreak. HIPStore will allow iOS users to install paid apps on their devices without any jailbreak needed. Until now HIPStore was mainly used for jailbroken device. Using this method you can just install HIPStore without Jailbreak or Cydia. It was tested on iOS 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 (beta).
How to Install HIPStore Without Jailbreak on iOS
Note: we’ve added an alternative installation method.
- Step 1: Open Safari, Firefox or the browser you have installed and open this link: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html
- Step 2: Tap the Install button bellow iOSEmus, to start iOSEmus installation (this will help to install HIPStore as we want).
- Step 3: Tap “Install” again at the top right when you see “Install Profile Screen”
- Step 4: Tap “Install” again but now in the bottom
- Step 5: Tap “Done” button
- Step 6: Exit from the iOSEmus installation screen and go to the Home Screen (tap the Home button)
- Step 7: Open “iOSEmus” application
- Step 8: Scroll down until you see “HIPStore” (this is the app that can be used to download paid apps) and tap HIPStore
- Step 9: In the “HIPStore Signed Installation” screen tap “Install“
- Step 10: On on “api.builto.io would like to install “HiPStore”” tap Install again
- Step 11: Go back to the Home Screen where you’ll find the application installing (it will take a couple of seconds depending on your Internet connection speed)
- Step 12: Open the application
Install HIPStore Without Jailbreak on iOS (Alternative method)
- Open Safari and go to “ios.hipstore.mobi“
- Once you are in the website scroll down until you see the Apple icon (it also says “iOS”) and tap on it
- It will open a new page and a new message will appear: “app.rezcdn.com would like to install Hipstore“
- Tap “Install” and then “Dismiss“. Then go to your Home Screen and check the installation icon
- Open Hipstore (if you have any trouble with language read what comes next)
How to change HiPStore language to English
Now that you have HIPStore installed in your no jailbroken device may be you would like to change the Language to English. To do that follow these steps:
- tap the menu icon in the top left and scroll down until you find some option like “Cai dat” (or something like that),
- tap on Ngôn ngu’ (or something like that)
- in the first option open the sub-menu and pick “English”
Please note that this is not fully translated but this is better than nothing. You can download paid apps and ebooks. How awesome is that?
Final note: we are posting some tutorials about how to do / how to install without jailbreak but HIPStore installation was available for jailbroken devices after it was possible to install it without Cydia. So please consider jailbreaking your device.
HIPStore compatible iOS versions: iOS 8 – iOS 8.4.1
- Some errors fixed (15.5.12)
- Added “How to change HiPStore language” instructions (15.5.12)
- Images added on “How to change HiPStore language“
- Compatible iOS versions