Install iOS 9 Screen Recorder: We are proud to introduce the first screen recorder for iOS 9 (available for iOS 9 jailbroken devices). The bad new is that the only screen recorder available for iOS 9 (iOS 9.0.0 – 9.0.2) is paid. Shou and iRec are not updated yet for iOS 9.
Record you screen on you iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 9. Super easy and super smooth to record games and other stuff.
1 -Display Recorder (available on Cydia)
Compatibility: iOS 8.0 – 8.4 & iOS 9 supported.
Price: 4.99 $
Install Display Recorder on iOS 9
- Open Cydia from your Home Screen (Note: you may have your iOS 9 device jailbroken. Check here: Download Jailbreak tool for iOS 9);
- Tap on “Changes” > tap on “Refresh” on the top-left;
- Tap on “Search” button and input “Display Recorder”
- Tap “Purchase” > tap “Modify” > tap “Install” > tap “Done” > tap “Restart Spring Board“
- Swipe over the last page of your Home Screen and there is your app “Recorder”
Tip: after opening “Recorder” Cydia App > go to “Settings” in the top-right > here you can: change Lock Framerate, Rotation, Mode, Video Format, Video Quality, enable/disable OpenGL capture.
How to start recording: open “Recorder App” > tap the top-lef camera icon. You can now stop recording. For that just tap “Stop Recording”.
We will keep updating this post with new screen recorders for iOS 9 jailbroken devices and tutorials to install iOS Screen Recorders without Jailbreak need. Just keep updated by Email subscribing us.