Install NDS4iOS Without Jailbreak on iOS 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 so you can download Nintendo DS Games / ROMS and play it in you device as you probably never did before.
This method will work on any iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 beta. We’ve tested it on iOS8.4 beta, that as you may know is not “jailbreakable” yet. So with this method you will not need to jailbreak or install Cydia.
Jailbreak is one of the best things you can do with your iDevice if you like to add awesome new features to your device. That is not a direct / official process but it worths the effort for those who want more freedom to change many things that Apple by default don’t permit you to change. So, why we are writing about “without jailbreak methods”?
The answer is easy. The last iOS 8.3 and 8.4 beta are not “jailbreakable” until know, and it will occur every time Apple upgrade iOS, because it takes some time for security researchers to find the exploits that permit them to release jailbreak tools.
So if you have the latest iOS version, you will not be able to jailbreak your device and you will not be able to install certain programs / features with jailbreak method / cydia tweaks and apps. In that case, you only have two ways: 1) you downgrade iOS to “jailbreakable” versions and jailbreak your device or; 2) you use no jailbreak methods like the one we are describing in this post to install NDS4iOS without jailbreak.
How to download and install NDS4iOS Without Jailbreak
- Open Safari and open this link: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html
- Scroll down until you find iOSEmus icon and tap Install button
- Tap Install in the Install Profile Screen
- Tap Install again in the Warning Screen
- Tap Install again in the bottom of the screen option popup that opens
- Tap Done in the Installed Profile Screen
- Exit from Safari pressing iPhone / iPad Home Button
- Tap in iOSEmus in the home screen
- Tap Install Icon
- Tap on “Emulators” icon
- Scroll down until you find NDS4iOS and tap Install > Install
- Exit for the Home Screen and wait until NDS4iOS installation finishes
- Tap on NDS4iOS icon to top the app
- You will see that the ROM List is empty, so follow the next steps
- Tap Home Button to exit
- Open Safari and go to: http://doperoms.com/roms/Nintendo_Ds.html (Doperoms Nintendo DS ROMS)
- Search and download the game ROM you want (tap on “Download ROM button) – please be patient until it opens
- After the popup opens, tap on: “Open in..”
- Select Open with “ND4iOS”
- Now you have the first game in your ROM List, just tap on it to play the game
- Repeat the last steps to add more Nintendo DS games
Conclusion: in this post are all the instructions for a method that everyone you to play Nintendo DS games on any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 8.2 until iOS 8.4.