iOS Screen Recorder with No Jailbreak will allow you to smoothly record you screen / display without jailbreak / cydia. Screen record feature is cool if you want to save your games into videos to share with friends, or showing your device experiments, reviewing apps etc. People are using Screen Recorder to do things like recording snap chat conversations etc. So, as you can imagine it could be very useful!
It will work in any device running iOS 6 to 8.3 (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
iOS Screen Recording with NO Jailbreak Download
- Step 1. Open Safari
- Step 2. Open this link: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/downloads.html (iOS Emulator Spot Link)
- Step 3. Tap on Shou Application Install Button. Note: You’ll see iOS 6 – 8.2 screen recorder as description but it will work also on iOS 8.3 (as we’ve tested it on device running iOS 8.3 firmware)
- Step 4. A new popup will appear on the screen with this message “shou.tv would like to install “Shou” “. Tap Install.
- Step 5. The installation will take a couple of seconds.
- Step 6. New popup will appear on the screen warning for “Untrusted App Developer” default message. Tap “trust”.
- Step 7. You will see now the Shou App beginning screen.
- Step 8. Now you can sign in with Facebook or Google +
- Step 9. Now you are ready to record, choose “Start Broadcasting” button or “Start Recording button“
- Step 10. A new warning will appear: “To record most games, turn on AssistiveTouch in iOS settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch” click “Ok” if you are interested in recording games or “Don’t hint again” if you want to ignore.
How to stop screen recording
Just tap on the red bar, and tap “Stop Recording” / “Stop Broadcasting”
How to get the recordings
In the Shou beginning screen, in the bottom tap the middle icon “Recordings” to access to the recordings list. By clicking on certain recording you can do the next actions: Play, Open In.., Save to Camera Roll, Delete.