Phantom for Snapchat 4.2.4-1 works for iOS 8 or higher and this tweak is able to break past almost all of the limitations that Snapchat puts on its users in just a single plugin. After you have installed this tweak, you can choose to configure it yourself in the Settings of your iPhone.
There are a number of new features that this Snapchat tweak offers, including:
- It is able to keep snaps in the feed and mark “read” after you have viewed them.
- You have the option to disable the ‘hold’ gesture so you can keep snaps open as long as you want.
- There is a Snap Log for automatically saving data that is sent to you by others.
- The ability to disable Phantom in the Settings app.
- Ability to select numerous contact at one time.
You will also be able to save media you receive on your phone to:
- A specific photo album
- Password-protected folder
You can send images and videos from your camera-roll:
- Cropping feature for editing pictures
- Ability to override video orientation by shake
- No limit on the amount of text you can type
- Change the font, size, and color of the text you type
- Ability to change the color/image of the background
- Ability to set a custom sound for Snapchat notifications
- Status bar notification
- Ability to hide badge count on app exit
If you like to use Snapchat and you have a jailbroken device so you should try this tweak. If you don’t have a jailbroken device, you can also check this: Snapchat: Send Unlimited Video & Text No Jailbreak.