If you are trying to Remove Jailbreak from your iPhone, iPad, iPod probably you need to get your device restored for any warranty issue or something like that.
In this post we are showing how to Restore and Remove Jailbreak on iOS 8 without updating iOS and without using any PC.
Please note that your device will return to “stock” Apple iOS but you’ll be able to keep your iOS version (that’s useful if you want to jailbreak it again).
- Step 0: Before you proceed, backup all your stuff using iTunes, iCloud or a method you feel confident with because following these steps you’ll delete all data from you device and unjailbreak it.
- Step 1: After backing up all your data, open Cydia from your jailbroken iOS device
- Step 2: Go to Search Tab and input: “Cydia Impactor“
- Step 3: Tap in the right conner “Modify/Install” and “Install” again and then Confirm
- Step 4: When you get the installation done you’ll see a line “Cydia Impactor Installed” tap “Return to Cydia” button
- Step 5: Tap the Home Button and slide until you see the “Impactor” icon to launch Cydia Impactor
- Step 6: You’ll see a warning text with a button at the bottom “delete all data and unjailbreak device“. Before moving forward make sure you have good Wifi signal, enough battery and that you will not need to interrupt the process (it will take a while). Also read with attention the message displayed by Impactor.
- Step 7: When you feel ready tap “delete all data and unjailbreak device”. The device will show some logging text of what Impactor is doing and then the device will reboot.
Congratulations, after “Step 7“, your device is completely restored without need of PC / updating iOS and completely unjailbroken.
As your device will be completely restored in our actual iOS version, you’ll need to reactivate it using your SIM card, iCloud account access details etc. And yes, you can jailbreak you device again after using Cydia Impactor.
Make sure you get your things done so you can jailbreak your device again.