There are a number of different Snapchat hacks that can easily be achieved without having to jailbreak your device, and many of them are extremely fun and useful. As long as you have the latest version of Snapchat and iOS on your device, you will be able to take advantage of the following hacks for this very popular app.
Update: check the new post showing how to save Snaps Secretly and Spoof Location on Snapchat on iOS 9 (2016 update).
The most wanted hacks for 2015 don’t require jailbreak or cydia on your iDevice (probably the best part if you have a non jailbroken device). So it is fully compatibly with iOS 8.0, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4 and later.
In this post we are covering: How to send unlimited video on Snapchat for iOS, How to sent unlimited text on Snapchat and finally how to take secret screen-shots. All without Jailbreak.
Send Unlimited Video & Text on Snapchat + Secret Screenshots Without Jailbreak
1) Send Unlimited Video on Snapchat (record video over 10 seconds)
If you want the ability to record more than 10 seconds of video in Snapchat and send it to any of your friends, you will definitely be interested in this particular hack. While the quality of the video will be degraded a bit, it’s really not that bad.
- Start recording video
- Double tap the Home button on your iPhone
- Video will keep recording in the background …
- Open up Snapchat again when you are ready to stop recording and send the video to any of your friends
You can post the extended videos you record in Snapchat to your stories so you can share them with all of your friends.
2) Send Unlimited Text on Snapchat
If you wish you could send unlimited text over Snapchat without being limited at all, you can choose one of two methods:
- Enable Dictation
- Fill box up with as much text as you want
- Click the “T” icon at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Your text will appear
- Open the “Notes” app on your iPhone
- Create several blank spaces by hitting return a few times
- Choose “Select all” and “Copy” the blank space
- Open up Snap Chat
- Paste blank spaces into text prompt
- Edit the blank space by putting in as much text as you want
3) Secret Screenshots on Snapchat
If you want to be able to open up a Snapchat or take screenshots without the other person knowing, you can use the following steps:
- Load the Snapchat picture or video sent to you
- Enable Airplane Mode on your iPhone
- Take screenshot of the picture
- Re-enable Airplane Mode
This glitch in Snapchat allows you to take Snapchats of pictures (not videos though) as well as save Snap stories without the other person knowing you have done so. While you do have to enable and disable Airplane Mode every single time, it does work well on the latest version of this app.
How amazing are these Snapchat hacks? We’ve learned 3 amazing things we can do with this awesome app and that are not explained in anywhere else (and all with No Jailbreak). So share these hacks with your friends.